Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Moon festival

I went to the Moon Festival yesterday with my host mother, her friend and a Japanese girl.
We could park easily because everywhere was full. Fortunately, we found a space, and could park. And, we got a place in front of fountain. The fountain was illuminated at night, and very beautiful. We ate sushi that my host mother cooked, strawberry and cakes. These food was tasty. I made friends with the Japanese girl, Airi. She was 16 years old, really pretty girl and friendly. We talked about various things in Japanese. For example, about school, friends, Adelaide, and Japanese actor. It was very fun!! Then, when we walked around, I met Rina, Yukari and Andy.
We could see full moon because it was cloudy yesterday, but it was nice day!!!

3 comments:

RINA said...

I was eonjoyed yesterday too! but Moon cake was not good...
I wat to see Airi again!

Tomo said...

Hi,Masako♪
I went there too!!
I want to meet Jill(°∀°*)

Me-Z-Me said...

Hi Masako

why you didn't take me with you?
hahaha.....

next time plz take me with you.

(MeMe)